Happy Friday friends! Here are my favorite things from this week:
- These shoes are my new best friend. They were the only shoes I wore in Italy that didn’t kill my feet. They are crazy comfy, combine 2 top trends (blush + velvet), oh and did I mention they’re only $25!! Girlfriend you better snag them quick and buy the black + brown leather ones while you’re at it. (runs true to size)
2. Drooling over here. These delicious coconut macroons have only 6 ingredients and can be whipped up and ready to eat in about 20 minutes. Recipe here.
3. Ok I know I already shared about this on Wednesday’s post “My Top Picks from the Anthropologie Sale” but I can’t get over the fact that these cuties are only $7! I seriously bought 3 of each style so I would have some extra hostess gifts or last minute “crap I forgot it’s your birthday” gifts (every smart woman owns one of these “ah crap” gift collections).
4. I’m currently loving Benjamin Moore’s “Courtland Blue” paint color – it’s the grayed down blue that acts as a neutral and can tie in with any color or metal finish (I LOVE how Becki Owens paired it with gold hardware in her kitchen)!
5. Now this last one I’m pretty excited for. Target is launching in all new home decor line available September 19th and it looks ah-mazing! It’s called Project 62 and is made up of sleek and modern furniture, accessories, and lighting with a 1960’s vibe. I want all of the blush things. All of them.